curved shower screen | How to choose the size of the curved shower room for bathroom decoration?
The curved shower room is the most popular style of the family shower room. It has soft lines and makes full use of the corners to form an independent bathing space. It saves space, cleans and is convenient. There are fan, arc, J, G, etc. Type, how to choose the size of the curved shower room for bathroom decoration?
Points to consider when choosing a curved shower room:
1. Generally, friends who buy a curved shower room will be equipped with a suitable chassis, which has a stronger visual integrity, and because the curved tempered glass matched with the curved shower room itself is more expensive than ordinary flat tempered glass, its overall cost will be higher. The domestic market price ranges from 1,500 to 4,000 yuan.
2. The curved shower room glass is made of a unique model, so the thickness of the glass should not be too thick, 8mm is already very safe, and the curved glass is not suitable for non-standard, but in addition to the curved glass, the curved shower room also has straight glass to fix it. , which can be customized non-standard, lengthened and widened size.
Curved shower enclosure dimensions:
1. The curved shower room generally chooses 900x900mm or 800x1000mm, which is very comfortable. If the size is smaller, it will always hit the glass, but it will be crazy! How big should the curved shower area be? Generally, the size of the shower room is calculated according to the length (length, width) and height of the two sides installed against the wall.
2. The curved shower room is fashionable and changeable, and the area can be large or small. It can be suitable for bathrooms in different spaces, and is often preferred by beauty lovers. Among them, the small bathroom with an area of about 4 square meters may choose a fan-shaped shower room. Friends who choose a curved shower room will be equipped with a suitable chassis, which looks more integrated, and the curved tempered glass will be better than ordinary flat glass. Expensive, so the overall cost will be higher.
3. The size of the curved shower room is generally determined according to the size of the bathroom. Generally, the size is 900×900㎜, 900×1000㎜, 900×1200㎜, 1000×1000㎜, 1000×1300㎜, 1000×1100㎜ , 1200×1200mm.
In terms of comfort, the size of the corner shower room (square, diamond-shaped, arc-shaped shower room) is generally 900mmx900mm, and the reasonable minimum size is 850mmx850mm. Everywhere in the shower hits the wall, affecting the mood is not good. The screen shower room has a framed shower screen, which can generally be made at a minimum of about 1000mm, and the space for entering the door is about 500mm; the frameless shower screen is easier to make non-standard, for example, the minimum size of a single door can be 500mm.
curved shower screen